Care at home assistant(Monday to Friday Evenings 4-9pm) £10.75
Fraser Home Care staff must desire to make a positive difference to the quality of life of those in their care. We are only interested in employing the best carers.
of our top quality care staff.
Care at Home Assistant (Monday to Friday Evenings 4-9pm) £10.75
We are seeking a candidate to work:
Monday to Friday Evenings from 4pm to 9pm and if you pick up extra shifts over and above your contracted hours/days these are paid at £12.04.
Please feel free to phone and discuss what you are looking for on 01463 716796
If you are looking to start a rewarding career in social care and gain the relevant qualification without having to go to college our company is an approved SVQ centre which can assist, guide and mentor you through your qualifications, giving you the foundations and qualifications for a rewarding career in the social care Sector. A career where you can make a real difference to vulnerable people in the local community.
About the role
We are looking for people to join our team to provide personal care in a holistic manner by assisting, enabling, maintaining and looking after the general wellbeing of vulnerable people in the community, helping them to maintain their dignity and independence. Providing care in the home setting within the Inverness and surrounding area, Smithton, Culloden, Balloch, Cradlehall and Westhill
Duties can include meal preparation, medication assistance, all aspects of personal care, light cleaning, laundry, shopping and other domestic duties as required.
Previous experience in care in not essential as we provide all the necessary training and ongoing support you require to enable you to be a Care Worker. We are seeking empathetic and compassionate individuals who have a desire to make a difference to vulnerable people and have a can-do approach.
Benefits of joining our Team
- Permanent contract
- Rate of pay £10.75 Per hour, with holiday entitlement included would be £12.04 per hour
- Employers pension contribution.
- 28 Days paid annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Paid PVG/DBS check
- Paid Mileage or use of company cars.
- Full training provided for the job and free learning and development opportunities
- Uniform/PPE provided free of charge
- Refer a Friend Scheme unlimited use (£200 per referral)
- Colleague Discounts (a range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts)
- In house support, guidance and mentoring with SSSC continuous learning
- In house support, guidance and mentoring with Social Service and Health Care SVQ2, no requirement to attend college whole qualification can be completed with us.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Salary: £10.75 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Driving Licence (required)